An unusual and totally addicting hors d'oeuvre! Blended cheese and pistachios are dressed up with a tiny dollop of cranberry relish. Try it once and you'll be hooked. Serve with thin, crunchy crackers, like tamari-flavored rice crackers.
Serves: 1 1/2 cups
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
- Blend cheese and pistachios together in a food processor.
- Add milk by the tablespoons, and pulse until mixture is smooth enough to spread.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Scrape mixture into a serving bowl.
- To serve: spread a small amount of the cheese on each cracker and add a tiny dab of Cranberry Relish.
Featuring Sarabeth's Cranberry Relish
6 to 7 ounces goat cheese
1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts
A few tablespoons of milk, as needed
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Sarabeth's Cranberry Relish